1. Tell us about your new song? And what’s the story behind it?
My new song is titled "out to dry" and it's produced by Boibin. This song was made in my home studio in about 30 minutes. When I first heard the beat I knew it was an instant hit, I had never heard anything like it and it instantly got my attention. Being 16 and still being in high school, there's a lot of things that switch up constantly in my life including my friends. This song was written about how most of my friends switched up on me because of the number of followers they had compared to me. These were people I considered my best friends.
2. What makes your music unique? And how would you describe it?
3. Which is the best moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
4. How do you balance your music with other obligations – family, friends or work?
5. What advice would you give to aspiring musicians?
6. If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be?
7.What’s next for you? Any upcoming projects?